Posted on Feb 21, 2008 | Comments 1
Elegant dog owners always prefer high quality food, which is made with more natural ingredients.
Basically the major differences between ordinary dog foods and healthy dog foods are usage of fresh and whole ingredients which have a smallest amount of processing, evading of chemicals, and attaining particular attention to extra vitamins/minerals.
Best dog foods contain high nutritional values which are essential for your dog.
Low quality ingredients will be used in the preparation of commercial dog foods like cheap grains and animal by-products. You will blame your dog food if your dog appears sluggish, displays behavioral issues or allergy symptoms, have trouble defecating, etc by eating certain dog foods.
Most of the dogs love some vegetables like carrots, broccoli, peas, zucchini, and beans, and some other fruits such as apples, bananas and melon.
All dogs are omnivores and they always like to eat vegetables and some real meats, such as the type that comes from pigs, healthy cows, goats, sheep, turkeys, chickens, fish and duck.
The top 10 dog food companies which rule the world of dog are:
- Mars Inc. (Mars Petcare): Their top dog food brands include Pedigree and Cesar. Mars achieves knowledge about dog nutrition through Waltham research centers.
- Nestlé SA (Nestlé Purina Petcare): Their top dog food brands include Purina One, Purina Pro Plan, Beneful and VitaLife.
- Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G Petcare): Their top dog food brands include Eukanuba and Iams.
- Colgate-Palmolive (Hill’s Pet Nutrition): Their top dog food brands include Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet
- Del Monte Foods Co.: Their top dog food brands include Nature’s Recipe, Meaty Bone and Kibbles ‘n Bits
- Agrolimen SA (Affinity Petcare SA): Their top dog food brands include Affinity, Brekkies and Ultima.
- Nutro Products Inc.: Their top dog food brand includes Natural Choice Complete and Ultra Dog. Nutro has staked its success and growth on a commitment to the pet speciality channel and usage of all-natural ingredients.
- Unicharm Corp. (Unicharm Petcare Corp.)
- Nisshin Seifun Group Inc. (Nisshin Petfood Inc.)
- Nippon Flour Mills Co. Ltd. (Nippon Petfoods Co. Ltd.)
Source of this information is: