Posted on Feb 14, 2008 | Comments 0
Cats are the most affectionate animals and they can give anything for those who care for them.
Don’t you believe it? Yes it’s true! There are many similarities between cat and dog in their behavior.
Cat will behave same as the dog when unknown person enter into your house. They will immediately attack on them if they find any thing is going to happen.
But, the physical and energy levels will be less in the cats when compared to the dogs.
If you like to have a cat in your home, then bring a small kitten which looks pretty cute and active. The selection of the kitten is up to you and you can get the nice breed of kitten from the pet store.
A kitten is small and cuddly; it will do full of mischief. Don’t worry regarding the caring aspects of the kitten; it is easy to take care of it.
According to the time, your little kitten will be grown into a big cat and at that time you may think in your mind, what a little care and affection I have given to it.
Tips to note the behavior of the cutest cat:
- As a kitten, it will do all the mischief and it will be ready to darn cute as anything ever sited on the ground.
- As an adult, it will look as cute as a kitten in the same way as dangerous as a deranged puma. The mood of the cutest cat will be changing time-to-time and its behavior depends totally on its mood.
- If it wants to express or say something then it will think in the way: “Attention everyone. I own this place and you people too.”
- Your cutest cat chooses the right moods such as when to be loners and when to be social.
- They use an excessive amount of time on licking all possible areas they can reach.
- If your cutest cat catches a mouse outside your home, then it will bring it into your house as if to say, “Look what I can do.”
- All cats are suspicious of every other living thing. They will bend down and watch those living things for hours.
- They will spend most of the time in sleeping as preparation for their next big adventure.
- Their big adventures will be more licking and eating.
- They think that they can become cuter by rubbing up against fur and legs.
- In general, they don’t obtain much thrill feeling when they bath or when they are in water.
These are the general behavioral aspects of cutest cats.
Posted in: CATS