Posted on Mar 25, 2010 | Comments 0
Do you want to keep a record of every memorable moment with your pet? Are you fond of taking pictures of your animal companion?
If yes, then you should consider making a scrapbook that features you and your beloved pet.
Scrapbooking is an interesting and very rewarding hobby. It opens your creativity and imagination. It can also bring you closer to your pet.
Having a scrapbook dedicated to your pet is an excellent way to keep records of its unforgettable moments. Below are some tips to help you get started:
- Buy a ready-made scrapbook from your local bookstore or department store.
- Take pictures of your pet especially those which you consider very special events in its life. Make sure you take pictures of you both too.
- Keep some memorabilia of your pet like its fur, whiskers, and others that can help make your scrapbook more personalized.
- Glue the pictures and memorabilia on the scrapbook.
- Add glitter, beads, stickers, and many more to make it attractive and stylish.
- Write captions on the pictures as well.
Keeping a scrapbook of your pet is really fun and exciting. It is also a more creative way to document every important moment of your pet and you.
Posted in: PETS