Posted on Dec 15, 2008 | Comments 0
A good balanced diet for your aquarium fish is very essential like all other pets that you have.
However, some of you fail to realize the fact that regular fish food that is available in stores is not balanced. So, here are few best recommendations for providing good balanced food for aquarium fish.
- Always purchase fish food from aquarium shops instead of regular stores. Even though they are expensive, it will be very useful for healthy growth of fish.
- While purchasing flake foods, ensure that you buy most special types, unlike cheaper or regular ones. There are very few popular brands that offer best flake food for aquarium fish. So, be sure to buy those branded flake food.
- If you are growing plant in your aquarium tank, be sure to feed them as well. While purchasing food for your aquarium fish, ensure that you buy for plant too.
- Ensure that the food you are buying for fish include all essential supplements and meet necessary dietary requirements. This helps for healthy growth of fish.
- One more important thing to consider while feeding fish is feed them little and often. You should provide the amount which your fishes can consume in 5 minutes. Don’t feed your fish more than once in a day.
Posted in: FISH