Posted on Jul 14, 2010 | Comments 0
As a responsible and loving dog owner, you simply want the best for your pet. Dogs are domesticated animals that can be trained to do a lot of things. If you want your dog to be smart and perform many tricks, sending it to dog training schools is the key.
There is a big difference between training a dog at home, and sending him to dog training schools. While home training is a good way to teach them basic skills, there are no doubts that dog training schools produce smarter dogs.
While your dog is still young, you should consider sending him to dog training schools to help you raise a smarter dog.
Some advantages of formal obedience training include:
1. A formal obedience school will equip your dog with the discipline to learn despite many distractions. There will be other dogs and this will mean more noise and distractions. This helps your dog retain the discipline to apply and perform the skills and tasks he learned in dog training schools, outside in the real world where there really are many distractions.
2. In school, your dog will be exposed to other humans and dogs, which will greatly improve his social skills. He will be familiar and learn how to adapt to strangers and other dogs, and, if he has a social problem, this can be addressed during his training. You will then be able to bring your dog just about anywhere and not have to worry about how he will react to strangers.
3. Dog training schools will also equip your dog with the proper behavior, and lay the groundwork so that he does not resort to unacceptable behavior such as chewing things, biting, peeing, and others. He will be smart enough to distinguish bad behavior from good behavior, and will want to please his master.
4. The experience at dog training schools will open up the communication channels between you and your dog. This will result in a better and more effective relationship between pet and owner because it will help both parties to understand each other better and get more out of the relationship.
5. Dogs learn at different paces, and training under a qualified and experienced dog trainer will ensure that he has reached his maximum capacity. Additionally, dog training schools know the proper methods of testing how good the dogs have done, and know the right methods of correcting any mistakes.
6. Full dog training takes a lot of time, patience, and skill in part of the trainer. Dog training schools have the professional background to attend to your dog and make sure that he comes out at top form and reaching his peak mental and physical levels.
Once your dog comes home from dog training schools, you can avoid the whole phase of confusion, training, and dealing with unacceptable behavior. This will save you a lot of time and stress, as your puppy will easily adapt to his new home.
Dog training schools provide your pet with the knowledge and skills to perform at their best, and will result in a long and happy relationship with their owners.
Posted in: Dog Care