Posted on Apr 14, 2011 | Comments 0
Are you worried about the shedding of your pet dog? Shedding is normal phase of hair growth cycle in dogs or other pets that have fur.
However, as a dog owner, it can be really frustrating problem for you. But, here are few helpful ideas for you that can make your life much easier for you and also for your dog as well.
1. First of all start treating shedding process in your dog with proper brushing. When you notice shedding in your dog, brush the coat of your dog with best dog comb, which will help to eliminate dead undergrowth on the skin.
2. Choose best shampoo for your dog and bathe your dog carefully. This can reduce the chances of dog hair on furniture of your home.
3. Always keep your pet’s hair clean that helps to prevent irritations and itching on skin, which can at times lead to bleeding and broken skin.
4. If you think the grooming process of your pet done by you is not feasible, it would be better to seek help from best professional grooming service.
5. Don’t allow your pets on your home furniture, when you really don’t want pet hair all over your house and also be sure to vacuum pet areas regularly.
6. If nothing works, take your pet for seasonal shave or you can lessen the length of the fur. Pay attention to your dog food and feed them with essential vitamin and mineral supplements.
Posted in: Dog Care